Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. DO NOT SELL TO UNDER 18s
- Unfortunately, I will not sell my rabbits to anyone under the age of 18 unless they are accompanied by a responsible adult.
2. ONLY SELL IN PAIRS
- I only sell rabbits in pairs unless it is to be bonded with another rabbit, this is due to rabbits hating living alone, they need company in order to live a happy healthy life.
3. RIGHT TO REFUSE SALE
- I hold the right to refuse any sale. I also hold the right to refuse any sale if I feel that the home is not suitable , I want the bunny I breed to go only to the best homes available.
- I also won’t sell a rabbit as a surprise or over Christmas and Easter unless I feel that the adults have researched and understand that undertakings of owning and taking care of a rabbit.
4. NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT TO RESERVE - NO DEPOSIT, NO RABBIT
- Bunnies can be reserved once they are 4 weeks old , when I am able to sex they accurately.
- In order to Reserve a rabbit a deposit will secure it, unfortunately rabbits will not be held without a deposit. A minimum deposit of £20 per rabbit is payable via bank transfer at the time of reservation.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Rabbits are ready to leave mum at 8-9 weeks old , I will not sell them before this time, I will post dates available when I advertise but should a baby or litter need more time then I may hold on to them for a week or two to ensure they are ready to leave mum.
- The rabbit you purchase will be friendly and healthy when you collect it and I unfortunately can hold no responsibility for the rabbits health and wellbeing after the first 24hours.
- They will leave with a care sheet and change over food.
- Please bring a suitable carrier to transport your bunny.
6. RETURN TO US
- If for any reason you are unable to look after a rabbit you have bought from us, No questions asked, PLEASE inform us and we will take it back and/or try to find it a suitable new home for it to go to. No money will be offered in return.
If you would like to contact me and discuss purchasing a rabbit please click here
Get in touch!
Get in touch!